- You will want to use the Chat Support. Chat support is available on your login page for your event (URL usually ends in &rlp=1 and has ‘login’ in it) and of course inside of your event in the Help Center!
- Live Chat support is available 30 minutes prior to the first session of the day through 30 minutes after the last session of the day. Live chat support is not available outside of those times and requests will be delivered to our ticket system for rapid response.
- ** An email to your Project Manager/Event Coach, while tempting to use, may take a couple of hours for a response. **
- If the audit that you and your Project Manager/Event Coach performed separately using the Event Go-Live Checklist went well you should have smooth sailing from here.
- Note: Please ensure that you have done a complete audit of your event. You will know your event more intimately than your Event Coach/Project Manager since you have been building it! This is critical to ensure that you limit your day-of-event issues.
- If you run into issues with audio/video, login, or other technical issues, always come to our chat first. They can respond to you immediately, even if they have to escalate the issue to your Project Manager/Event Coach or the Development Team.
Where do I go for support - my event is today Print
Created by: vConferenceOnline Support 2
Modified on: Thu, 24 Jun, 2021 at 12:49 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.